[Tango-L] Women's role - what teacher is better for advanced ladies.

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sun Jul 29 13:31:08 EDT 2007

Keith,

I wonder, do YOU have some skills which you can tell you are perfect with?

Ok, Ok, it take "perfect" back. "Good enough".

If you can not say that some of your skills are "good enough" what a dancer
you are then?

Igor Polk
PS
Slogan:
"Advanced dancing is not about "perfecting skills", it is about "creating
dance" "

I hope Keith, you do not think that I call "not perfect you skills" at
advanced level. I only say this is not most important.

Thinking that mastering Volcada and Colgada you jump to advanced level, you
make a grave mistake. Which indeed cost you a lot of money and time.

Regarding my dance - I'd be happy to share it with anyone at Denver soon.
Please, let us dance together, I am new at this event!