[Tango-L] Women's role - what teacher is better for advanced ladies.

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 11:14:08 EDT 2007

We'll have different opinions on that.  After all, you
wouldn't always know if a woman is practicing something on
you or not unless you asked her or she told you.

Jaimes Friedgen, who is a wonderful dancer and is
absolutely great about encouraging women to play and
suggest movements, gave me this tip during a private
lesson.  He said that if I suggest something and he
notices, then I did it wrong.  (Of course, if you think I'd
spend all of my time working on this with Jaimes at a
milonga when I only get to see him once or twice a year,
then you're nuts.)

Trini de Pittsburgh