[Tango-L] Effective Practice

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sat Jul 28 23:52:09 EDT 2007

 Chris,

 Instead of constantly criticising the comments of others, please tell us - is there any effective practice or training that
 a leader or follower can do to improve their Tango, other than actually dancing with a partner? If you know
 anything at all about anything, I'm sure you must know the answer is yes, because anyone who is really good at
 anything has spent countless hours practicing and training alone. So tell us Chris, what can we do to improve our
 Tango - other than dancing with a partner?

 Keith, HK

 On Sun Jul 29 10:03 , "Chris, UK"  sent: