[Tango-L] Four Layers of Tango Learning

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 16:45:52 EDT 2007

Yes, but to watch what?  That, I think is where people can
get stuck.  It's interesting to what people see and don't
see as they progress in tango.  At one point after a demo,
they may think "Wow, cool steps!".  Eventually, they may
(or may not) focus more on whether a couple appears
connected or not and the cool steps don't matter.

As been pointed out before, good teachers use a variety of
ways to get their ideas across.  And perhaps this will
spark their students to develop methods on their own to
advance their learning.

Trini de Pittsburgh