[Tango-L] Rampant serious misunderstandings about "Gustavo"

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Wed Jul 25 05:42:00 EDT 2007

> Chris, it's obvious you have never taken any classes/courses with Gustavo.

Wrong, Dani. I've taken his classes as both guy and girl.

> This is the teacher's (any teacher) job... to find new ways of conveying
> concepts.

Tough, isn't it? If only the old ways were not free to everyone! ;)

> go on one of Gustavo's seminarios

I'll pass, thanks. But others hereabouts might like to know of his
forthcoming "first Volcadas & Colgadas Tango Seminar in Europe".

For beginners upwards. At $750 per person.

Yes, you read that correctly. Details at http://tinyurl.com/273mqu .

--
Chris

PS

> By the way, 'Chris(UK)' sleeps with the fishes.

Correct. Lebistes reticulatus, mostly ;)