[Tango-L] Four Layers of Tango Learning

dchester@charter.net dchester at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 14:13:42 EDT 2007

If you want to stay with the bicycle analogy, I recall years back (when teaching my son how to ride a bicycle), explaining things to him was far more effective than having him watch me ride a bike.  It also didn't take months for him to figure it out.

This would lead me to conclude that either properly explaning things is useful, or comparing tango to riding a bike is not a good analogy.

Regards,

David