[Tango-L] Rock-Steps

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:00:47 EDT 2007

Keith is right. Please don't get hung up on terminology. The rock step he is
talking about is the "arrepentida" or corte. It's the most basic and
necessary steps to dance close embrace. I guess some might call it "va y
ven", but I think that is the "cadencia" or as somebody posted "Gardelito".
They are similar steps but the timing is completely different. I'm sure all
you expat ladies in BAires do it all the time, many times in every tango you
dance. It's the best way to navigate the crowded floors If you don't do
turns.

Manuel

visit our webpage
www.tango-rio.com