[Tango-L] open and close embrace

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sat Jul 21 18:03:59 EDT 2007

Manuel,

I have seen all of these dancers at numerous milongas over the last
10 years (with an exception of Ester Pugliese)  and have seen none of
them dance like this when they are dancing socially.  When they are
showing off their dance, sure!  But not socially in the milongas.

I think this discussion has come around about 6-7 times in the last
decade or so.

Best,

Nina