[Tango-L] Dance Flaming and masculinity

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Fri Jul 20 07:22:29 EDT 2007

I laugh that these two subject are running alongside each other.
I have had the interesting opportunity to be taught by someone who was more flaming then masculine. :) :)

Also when talking to people, the amount of times I have had to say... "NO it's Argentinian Tango, and NO I am not going to be covering myself in fake tan and wearing those baby blue sequined leggens!"

Oh and don't get me started on the rose between the teeth thing, is that ever going to disappear.

'Mash