[Tango-L] Assistance to Igor on a historical question....

Amaury de Siqueira amaurycdsf at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 21:43:21 EDT 2007

Igor,

I will do my best to answer your questions.  Give me a
few days. I will look
around and I will definitely comeback with answers to
your question.  I will
send answers to you off the list and if you feel they
are useful you can
decide to post them to the list.

Have to get back to work.  Deadlines deadlines... it
was a pleasure to chat
with you all.

Regards,
Amaury