[Tango-L] Women ¹ s technique. A woman ¹ s perspective.

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 19:00:12 EDT 2007

Oh, How? Hmmmm.

Assuming you can already execute a perfect ocho and giro. Presuming you
already have a passion for the music and you listen all the time. Presuming
you have already studied with all the best within your reach. Presuming you
already listen a lot, watch a lot and dance a lot. Presuming you are in
control of your own body, it then becomes an elusive game of trying to find
partners who can surprise you in the best of all possible ways. The goal is
to be able to start a conversation with any of your partners without
uttering a word.

You put in your hours in classes, and in the milonga and practicas, as well.
You take a few chances, dance with a few beginners, meet some folks who
dance in another part of the world. You travel, you listen, you watch.