[Tango-L] Women's technique

Iron Logic railogic at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:21:35 EDT 2007

  Chris has actualy attended classes with more than 60 [yes, 60] different teachers. But he's never explained why he eventually decided they were worse-than-useless or why it took him so long to come to that conclusion.

  60 !!?  hmm...is this example of Osmosis?.

Keith <keith at tangohk.com> wrote:
  IL,

Maybe you missed Chris' post last year. Chris has actualy attended classes with more than 60 [yes, 60] different teachers. But he's never explained why he eventually decided they were worse-than-useless or why it took him so long to come to that conclusion.

Since his dislike of teachers has no logic, I tend to think it's envy - after all, teachers are actually getting paid for what Chris would obviously be happy to do for free.

Keith, HK

On Wed Jul 18 8:13 , Iron Logic sent:

> dear Chris UK, I think people don’t understand you when you say
.no technique, classes are bad
no group
.lessons
... May be you should I walk the talk and *show us* what is possible.. by *just dancing*.

> All we know is you:
> Learnt tango by 'just dancing' [without going to classes, without learning 'technique's etc..]
> Have had very bad experience with teachers
> Sincerely think that followers don’t have to go to classes, they learn by dancing with 'good' dancers [like yourself?..perhaps]
>
> Just to get an idea of what you are talking about, will you be kind enough to post a video of yourself dancing, so the viewers can decide whether :
> 1) Continue to learn the way they do because they aren't impressed by your 'dancing'
> OR ..2) Stop going classes because they like your dancing and want follow your example
>
> Ofcourse you may pick a partner who has never been tango classes, technique classes etc. so you can demonstrate your now legendary leading skills.

.show them the way by dancing[ instead of talking about dancing
apologies for borrowing your lines:)].