[Tango-L] male experts on women's technique

Anna Zelenina desdelasnubes at web.de
Wed Jul 18 12:03:07 EDT 2007

Dear male experts,

I'm  happy to read your valuable comments on women's technique that you so generously share with us.
What would women do without male experts sharing their advanced level of technical knowledge?
We would be left without technical instructions,
without 135, 225, 270, 270 and 135 degrees.
We would never know the hidden benefits of the wall.
We would humbly sit for years without moving.
Or, what might be even worse, we would have to start quilting if we would live in US or in the UK.
We would be desperate.
We would have no other choice than to relie on our intuition,
trust the embrace and our sensitivity to feel the music ,
use our natural skill of movement and humbly
enjoy
to go
dancing ;)

Anna

.no technique, classes are bad
no group
.lessons
... May be you should I walk the talk and *show us* what is possible.. by *just dancing*.

> >  All we know is you:
> >  Learnt tango by 'just dancing' [without going to classes, without learning 'technique's etc..]
> >  Have had very bad experience with teachers
> >  Sincerely think that followers don’t have to go to classes, they learn by dancing with 'good' dancers [like yourself?..perhaps]
> >
> >  Just to get an idea of what you are talking about, will you be kind enough to post a video of yourself dancing, so the viewers can decide whether :
> >  1) Continue to learn the way they do because they aren't impressed by your 'dancing'
> >  OR ..2) Stop going classes because they like your dancing and want follow your example
> >
> >  Ofcourse you may pick a partner who has never been tango classes, technique classes etc. so you can demonstrate your now legendary leading skills.

.show them the way by dancing[ instead of talking about dancing
apologies for borrowing your lines:)].