[Tango-L] Acrimoniousness

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Jul 18 01:32:11 EDT 2007

 Miles,

 You must have led a very sheltered life if you think the antics on this forum are acrimonious. Try telling a 6ft Irish foreman
 that he doesn't have enough cement in his concrete and you'll learn the meaning of acrimonious :-). And lets use the real word,
 shall we  - moderator is just a fancy name for censor. And that would be the worst possible thing for this list. Just take it easy
 - it's only words.

 And, all the recent talk about beer reminded me of something I heard years ago, but can't remember where. It was along the
 lines of ... "Dancing Tango is like a feeling of wearing a tuxedo and drinking fine wine, whereas dancing Milonga is more a
 feeling of wearing jeans and drinking beer with your buddies". Anybody know where that came from?

 Keith, HK

 On Wed Jul 18  7:45 , m i l e s  sent: