[Tango-L] Women's technique

Konstantin Zahariev anfractuoso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:05:05 EDT 2007

I am not sure what is it with the two of you (some deep personal
history I do not care to know the details of), but these personal
insults you hurl at each other are obviously distracting from the
discussion.

Even if what I say turns out to be more accurate, I don't see how this
implies anything terrible about whoever held a less accurate position.
Aren't we all students in life, for life, and always happy to add more
knowledge or refine or correct whatever we have accumulated so far?

Konstantin
Victoria, Canada