[Tango-L] la dulce vita

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Jul 17 02:34:55 EDT 2007

 It's completely off-topic, but I just couldn't let it go unpassed.

 Sean, you have your beers the wrong way round. Guiness is the world-class product.
 Budweiser is ... well, is it even beer? I doubt you're even a beer drinker since you can't
 even spell Budweiser and no serious beer-drinker in the world [at least outside the US]
 would ever compare Budweiser favourably with Guiness.

 As for ... "I suppose I am one of those rare people who prefer quality over brand names".

 Jesus, Sean, just how sanctemonious and pretentious can you get? Sorry, Aron, am I
 being too aggressive again. Some people just know how to push my buttons.

 Keith, HK

 On Tue Jul 17  6:09 , "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)"  sent: