[Tango-L] women tango shoes - where to find?

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 15:40:54 EDT 2007

Sounds like you're describing super-flexible, ballroom dancing shoes. These
shoes are very flexible, but allow the foot to go into a ballet point which
is not typical of tango dancing. They also have much less support and offer
little help with stability and balance.

Most of us dance tango for hours at a time in classes, practicas and
milongas. Our feet need a little help. Yes, the feet get stronger as time
goes on, but a supportive shoe is the most effective tool for good balance.
A good shoe gives you comfort, fashion and stability. A good shoe helps
dancers gain confidence, while never having to think about their feet.

Best regards,

Robin

Tara Design, Inc.
www.taratangoshoes.com