[Tango-L] women tango shoes - where to find?

Svetlana Didorenko svetlanadi at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:18:29 EDT 2007

Hello all,
back a year ago, I happened to see Mariana Montes wear shoes which have
soles which literally flex back all the way under her foot - very soft,
looked like they had regular leather or suede soles, but the inside was not
made sturdy like in regular shoes, but of some resin-like material. They
looked fantastic for dancing as they probably provide great connection with
the floor, but I've never seen them sold anywhere.
Designs looked like Comme il Faut, but all the shoes from Comme In Faut have
less flexible soles (flexible but not that flexible).
Any ladies (or men) out there who know where to get shoes like that?
Thanks,
Svetlana.