[Tango-L] Three cheers for the tango inquisition

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sat Jul 14 14:15:08 EDT 2007

Well said, Jay. There's no such thing as women's technique. All the technique of the woman is the man's too.

"Trini y Sean (PATangoS)" <patangos at yahoo.com> wrote
> Either you have no clue about what goes on in women's
> technique workshops Chris, or you live in a tango backwater
> where teaching methodology hasn't changed in over a decade.

Correct. I live in a tango backwater deep in provincial England.

I learned (and dance) elsewhere. The women's workshops referred to are those such as I (a guy who learned as a woman) took from big-name step peddlers* that I'm sure you've heard of.

Chris

PS For avoidance of doubt, this category does not include the aforementioned Gavito!