[Tango-L] Women's technique

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sat Jul 14 13:08:17 EDT 2007

Yes Sean, we read a lot on Tango-L about all the new, modern methods you Americans have
devised to teach Tango. Strange though that, so far, it hasn't produced a single world
class Tango dancer. And, if you read the recent interview with Tete, I'm sure you noticed
his 'thumbs down' to the standard of Tango in the US. No surprise there. I'm pretty sure the
"tango backwater" of Europe could beat you hands-down. And things don't change much in
 Buenos Aires - is that also a "tango backwater"? Sean, considering the standard of Tango in
the US, your arrogance is amazing.

Keith, HK

 On Sat Jul 14  3:18 , "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)"  sent: