[Tango-L] heel or toe - Eryk

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Thu Jul 12 20:15:00 EDT 2007

> Don´t take this personally, please, but I find that entirely wrong.
> ... a big part of the feeling in tango is generated by how we place our
> feet on the floor.

Don't take this personally, please Andreas, but I find that entirely wrong.

The feeling is not generated by the placement of feet. The feeling
generATES the placement of feet.

Let's not be mislead by a tradition of show-based instruction that
mistakes visible effect for cause - the true cause is invisible feeling.

> placing your foot (and hers) with care ...
> can make the woman sigh in your ear.

The placement does not make the sigh. The care makes the sigh... and the
placement.

--
Chris