[Tango-L] NA-W Las vegas festival

Hugo Latorre magictangoweekend at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 12:30:30 EDT 2007

Hola Tangueros!!

We personally want to inform you of this great opportunity

Magic Lucky Tango Nights!!

September 20th - 23rd Las Vegas Nevada

Several of the most recognized worldwide masters of tango will be in Las
Vegas, teaching classes and presenting a wonderful show.

Carolina Zokalski & Diego Di Falco
Fernanda Ghi & Guillermo Merlo
Nito & Elba Garcia
Carlos & Maria Rivarola
Hugo Latorre & Zita Gonzales (lecture class)

There are classes available for all levels of dance.

Do not miss this extraordinary opportunity to meet tango dancers from
all over the world. I n Las Vegas you will all meet and share a common
passion: TANGO!

Early bird registrations closes July 31, don't delay and register today.

Registration for the fabulous din ner-show is open until September 15,
2007

For more information you may call 702-372-9581 or visit the web site
www.tangoinlasvegas.com
www.lasvegastangoweekend.com

Best regards, and we will see you in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fernanda Ghi, Guillermo Merlo and Hugo Latorre

 Fernanda Ghi & Guillermo Merlo

www.fernandaguillermo.com
(702) 372-9581