[Tango-L] Desperately seeking Keith Elshaw

Irene Ho irenekyho at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:23:58 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,Does anyone know where Keith Elshaw is?  I emailed him an order for CDs on June 14, and followed up with a couple more emails, the latest being last week, and even left a message on his voice mail, but he has not emailed me back or otherwise contacted me.  Has he been dj-ing in Montreal recently?  Or does anyone know whether he is out of town on an extended trip?Any help in contacting him will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Irene Ho