[Tango-L] sticky floor

Ben Thoma tango.ben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:04:38 EDT 2007

What do you recommend to put on a floor to keep it from being sticky?

I'm hosting a once-a-month practica on a pretty sticky floor. I
believe it's just linoleum that's been painted black. For the last
few practicas, I've used All Purpose flour to smooth things out.
There are a couple problems with this: it's not a completely
effective solution, it's a pain in the butt to sweep up afterwards,
and it tracks all over the place. What are some other solutions for
this?

Thanks!

Ben
http://www.freetango.org/