[Tango-L] Classic alternative? - Clarification of the "foxtrot"story

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Sun Jul 8 12:29:05 EDT 2007

Hmm, I really wonder if the old medieval debate of how many hairs there are
on the head of god would be more productive than the current conversation.

Happy 070707 to every one.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Igor Polk
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:59 AM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Classic alternative? - Clarification of the
"foxtrot"story

I "did not provide all relevant details" ?

It just missed my mind.

Anyway, I do not need your "guesses", thank you for "stopping here":
it looks like you jump to conclusions too quickly.

Igor.

On 7/7/07, Igor Polk <ipolk at virtuar.com> wrote:
> Sorry, it might be out of order, but, the list is not that formal, so I
feel
> I can give some clarification, thank you, Konstantin for pointing it out.
>
> It was an alternative milonga. She was dancing to electronic mixes before.

Haha.. For some reason I almost expected that you did not provide all
relevant details.
At the end, I think it would be best for you to ask the lady the
question you ask us here.
I have some guesses as to the answer but of course do not know what
else is missing from the story, so  I will stop here.

With best regards,

Konstantin
Victoria, Canada