[Tango-L] Fwd: RE: Zwi Migdal book

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 18:19:48 EST 2007

Hello listeros,

The owner of the book concerning Zwi Migdal sent me a
couple of links for those interested in this part of Buenos
Aires history.

Book Review
http://www.vcn.bc.ca/outlook/library/articles/women/06m_bodies.htm

Society of Truth (appears on Igor's blog)
http://www.theawarenesscenter.org/ZwiMigdal.html

Until I heard about the book, I had always "romanticized"
the part bardellos played in the history of tango when I
described the roots of tango to newcomers, not realizing
the connection to slavery.  I won't be doing that anymore.

Trini de Pittsburgh

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/