[Tango-L] BsAs in March

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 12:50:45 EST 2007

Every year Joanne and I go to BsAs and we like to hook up with a many people
from the US as we can.

Joanne and I will be in BsAs March 23 thru April 6 and would like to meet any
one from the US. We will be stay two blocks from El Beso area.

We usually have a night out and have a very good tango instructor show us
some steps.
One year we had Pedro Sanchez and over 30 people show up. The other year we
asked Jon y Judy to work with us.
This year we are asking Oscar and Mary Ann Casas to excite us.
Oscar is the new kid on the block, who was very close with Ricardo Vidort.
The are now teaching two nights of the week at El Beso.
We have hosted them in Cleveland Twice last year, and are having them back
this year in April. There are also one of the many stars teaching at the Mini
festival at the University of Chicago April 20 - 22
They are exciting

Please E mail be back PRIVATELY to let us know you will be in BsAs at the
same time.

Timmy in Cleveland