[Tango-L] The ZVI MIGDAL group

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jan 27 09:37:46 EST 2007

> "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)" <patangos at yahoo.com> escribió:Their name is
  thought-provoking and adds to the event.

  > Trini de Pittsburgh

  Trini,

  I can think of a few other thought-provoking names: The NSDAP Band  (that's the Nazi party name), the Ku Klux Klan Band, then a name that  will resonate with our British friends, The N9S or a name that will  resonate with the Italians, the Mafia group. Or, why not the Nigger  Boys and Girls Slave Running Band?

  Shall everything be acceptable and fun? Doesn't this attitude cheapen  history and memory and makes the horrendous acceptable and more  palatable?

  Lucia