[Tango-L] The ZVI MIGDAL group

Jake Spatz spatz at tangoDC.com
Sat Jan 27 01:02:55 EST 2007

I believe Pablo's reply indicates that his group's name is a rather
aggressive "forget-me-not"... He hasn't avoided answering any questions
(unless you need everything  s p e l l e d  o u t  for you and  s p o o
n f e d). But anyone is welcome to boycott old Dead Kennedys CDs too, if
they don't like unpleasant reminders. (Stick to the tango, if you're in
that category... it's nice and sanitized. "Oh, honey, look-- tango
people. I hear that dance came from the whorehouses! That's so... film
noir-- isn't it now?")

JS
DC