[Tango-L] The ZVI MIGDAL group

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 26 21:19:38 EST 2007

Dear Pablo,

  You have avoided answering my question at long length. Unless it is by  the following statement, which doesn't say anything germane neither:

  "I rather confront our own weaknesses in the hope that by understanding
  them we won't walk the same path."

  So here it is again: what made you chose the name of a repugnant  organization for your band? In a dualistic world, some will see your  choice as an act of celebration. Will others see you as flag bearers  against human trafficking?

  Lucia

  PS Did you consider entering politics?