[Tango-L] Chicken Little

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:58:20 EST 2007

"You might want to reconsider changing your walk admired by
the guys.  I suspect your teacher's walk is influened a lot
by his/her chosen style rather than natural body mechanics,
though it would be bad if you're moving your hips
salsa-style."

Hi Trini,

this is where I start to wonder who's right, who's wrong? My teacher does
classic tango, and as such, he also talks about moving from the pelvis and
legs such as you have.

I don't know, honestly I don't. I've been told so many different things from
different people, that sometimes I feel utterly lost as to whom I should
listen and pay heed.

But thanks for your suggestion though.

Caroline