[Tango-L] The ZVI MIGDAL group

Lucia curvasreales at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 26 16:25:15 EST 2007

Hector,

  Why did your  group of musicians name itself after an infamous  white slavery organization, the "Zvi Migdal" that kidnapped and  smuggled girls from Europe to Argentina and the South America and  forced them into prostitution, for 50 long years?!

  Looking at your description of the Zvi Migdal operation on your website  http://www.thezvimigdal.com/band/name.html, you seem to be proud of  your choice. A leer, maybe...

  In our times, when forced prostitution is such a grave worldwide  problem, your group displays an atrocious  bad taste, to say the  very least.

  Lucia

  PS As an idea, I don't know where you are playing, but I would boycott you, for sure.

Hector Pablo Pereyra <pablo at thezvimigdal.com> escribió:  Write less, have more sex, shake your hips and butts as much as you want
there and when you are done go and dance tango!!!

P.