[Tango-L] Chicken Little

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Fri Jan 26 10:02:38 EST 2007

Caroline, what I am saying is to stop trying to move ones butt like what is
described in the post I replied to.
This happens in the way one walks and the moving butt is part of what
happens because... Well... The women are built and drawn that way. And have
been since before written history.
Stop trying to force ones butt to over do something and let ones butt do
it's job while one is simply walking.
Look at good runway models to see this.

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Caroline Polack
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 7:28 AM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: [Tango-L] Chicken Little

"Hola Womans:
I will take a neutral place in this conversation.
You want to learn how to move your hips and butts? Well then, if you can get
past what they is doin' O' what they is wearin' then you might want to watch
any fashion show with runway models.
Any women's see how they is walkin', then ye may unnerstnd's sumthin'

Zorrito~"

David, so your point is .....???? I have no idea what you're talking about.