[Tango-L] barcelona

tanguerochino@netscape.net tanguerochino at netscape.net
Thu Jan 25 14:34:02 EST 2007

Hi Travel GZ,

This is the web-site I used most when I went to Spain in 2004.

- milongas.galeon.com

I found these sites that have listings on es.yahoo.com using "tango
barcelona".

- www.antoniatango.com
- www.barnatango.com

Unfortunately, all of the above are in Spanish only, but you can at
least get the addresses and phone numbers.

The two places that I recommend are

Thursday (Jueves) - Antonia Tango at Casa de Valencia
Sunday (Domingo) - Milonga at "Club 7 a 9", hosted by Teresa and Josep.

What's more, both are relatively centrally located and in good (safe)
neighbourhoods.

Good luck.

TC.