[Tango-L] barcelona

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Wed Jan 24 22:58:59 EST 2007

I keep getting spam from Barcelona occasionally but don't have any at hand
now. Anyway, you can find info on milongas almost anywhere at
www.cyber-tango.com There is one list for Germany, one ofr USA and  one for
the rest of the world at the tango geopgraphy" link. Here is:
http://www.cyber-tango.com/e/geo_e.html   Click Spain. But be warned: in
Spain, milongas change addresses and web info is not always updated. I spent
a week in Sevilla until i met someone who could tell me where the milonga
had moved to.

Astrid