[Tango-L] Dancing with Energy

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Tue Jan 23 14:41:01 EST 2007

Quite a lot of feedback for Floyd,
You do not always know what you gonna get when you ask, do you?

Personally, I am very thankful to Floyd, since his sharp, provocative
writing encouraged me to assembling my thoughts on energetic dancing in a
more structured way. Floyd expressed his opinion about it very firmly and
vividly, and that is a good thing for a discussion. Now one can answer! One
has nothing to answer where there is no claim.

Here is the reference to Tango-L archive post of mine about dancing with
energy.
I answered Floyd's claim that heavy leading is always bad, even if partners
enjoy it:
http://pythia.uoregon.edu/%7Ellynch/Tango-L/2006/msg03584.html

Is anyone else interested in discussion of the topic about dancing with
energy?
Everyone agrees with my post?
Or it just so plain stupid that noone cares?

Igor Polk