[Tango-L] NA-E: Boston * Tango Lounge * Important News

DayLightPix daylightpix at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 14:41:43 EST 2007

TANGO LOUNGE
Boston at Springstep

Dear tango dancers,

Here is an update on my events in Boston...

-------
It's great to see so many of you at the Tango Lounge
third anniversary milonga last Friday.

I want to thank the dancers from Boston community, the
surrounding region, and around the country for your
continuing support.

In case you missed it, the big announcement is that I
am
relocating to Washington DC due to a job at a
consulting company.

Now I feel an obligation to inform all of you about
the future of milongas that I was running for the
last few years.

The milongas, are TANGO LOUNGE, 2nd Fridays,
TANGO PARADSISO on 1st Saturdays, our annual
TANGO LOUNGE BALL, and the outdoor milonga
TANGO CALECITA with dates to be determined this
season.
Upcoming dates include Saturday Feb 3 and Friday Feb
9.

Tango Paradiso will continue with Adriana Pinto as the
host (Adriana has been a wonderful co-host of Tango
Lounge and Tango Paradiso since the very beginning).
She plays excellent music and she will continue our
tradition of running great milongas starting Feb 3.

Tango Lounge will be taking a hiatus. A new milonga
will hosted by Carlos and Tova in the place of Tango
Lounge. They aim to continue the great experience
that is the spirit of Tango Lounge starting Feb 9.

Our seasonal outdoor milonga, Tango Calecita, which
happened a few times last year, should also continue.

I will be back periodically to visit and sometimes DJ.

TANGO LOUNGE BALL will happen first weekend of April.
Saturday April 7. I'll back to DJ.

First weekend of May, we are planning to have an
excellent
band from far away at Tango Paradiso (it's 95% set,
hope
it works).  That weekend, I will also DJ at the Neo
Tango Festival in Montreal.

SO PLEASE SET ASIDE THE FIRST WEEKEND OF APRIL AND
MAY.

For schedule and details
visit www.tangolounge.org
or send me an email to me to receive our news.
Hope to see you at Tango Paradiso next month.

Sincerely,
David Liu
www.tangolounge.org