[Tango-L] How to Tango

Floyd Baker febaker at buffalotango.com
Thu Jan 18 21:36:40 EST 2007

Thank you Miles for mentioning the real point of my post.

I wonder if people stay home from work because it's raining.

I'm sorry that some people's browsers are off to the point they cannot
read what seems to be perfectly clear to most others.   I wasn't aware
that this was going to be a problem to some, but since it seems to be,
I will work to improve things from this end.    I've already posted
that I'd be doing that...  So  can we move on to the original
question.

I really would appreciate hearing what people think about what they
*can* read.    Thanks.

In the meantime.., the others *might* just enlarge the text.., or
highlight the text.., or print the text..,  or copy and paste to
notepad.., if they would like to read what is there.   They're all
super simple things to do.   But if it's too much bother.., then
don't.

Thanks...

Floyd