[Tango-L] How to Tango

steve pastor tang0man2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 16:08:56 EST 2007

Folks, commenting on the presentation of his writings is important. I think he knows that.
  Before you can comment on the content, you have to be able to read it. And you shouldn't have to squint, or use a magnifying glass, or do techie tricks.
  Steve

m i l e s <miles at tangobliss.com> wrote:

>I suspect he wanted some feedback about the content of his
>writings, not his web making ability. :-}}

I agree.

A lil more focus on the content and lil less on the visual
representation might be helpful to Floyd.

Its clear from the text, he's worked very long and hard on it.

Perhaps a lil constructive feedback aside from the visual
representation might be in order....

M i l e s.