[Tango-L] How to Tango

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Wed Jan 17 15:48:35 EST 2007

I agree with Igor: graphically, the page is almost illegible, and the
material gains nothing by the design presenting it.

Also, I recommend giving the raw text a thorough, even professional
edit. The chummy, poke-poke-a-you-ribs voice doesn't work. If you really
want your online lessons to be instructional, then just present the
matter clearly, impose a clearer structure, and leave room in your
writing for readers to _think_ as they tackle the subject. Trying to
entertain the student distracts you from your more important goal, which
I'm glad to see you pursuing.

Jake Spatz
DC