[Tango-L] Staying longer than 90 days in Buenos Aires--how to renew your tourist visa

tanguerochino@netscape.net tanguerochino at netscape.net
Tue Jan 9 12:54:33 EST 2007

Visiting the hot springs in Uruguay is a great idea, although
best time is during the colder months (May to October).

The best one by far is Hotel Quiroga, if your budget allows.
This is a privately run hotel near Salto.  It has its own hot
spring pools (open 24 hours) and on-site spa.

All other hot-springs are government run public day-use
sites with no accomodation, with the exception of Arapey.
If my memory serves me, I think there may be cabins or
cottages available for rent at Arapey.

The boats from Tigre sounds interesting too, although
there's not much to do in Carmelo once you get there.
Does anyone know their safety record?

TC