[Tango-L] Teachers in Providence / Martha's Vineyard

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 19:07:42 EST 2007

Queridos listeros,

   Felicidades y prospero ano nuevo y lindos tangos
para todos.

   An elderly gentleman friend of mine and his lady
would love to learn salon tango following a trip to
BsAs.  Are there patient, competent teachers of salon
style tango ( NOT fantasia or nuevo) in either
Providence, RI or Martha's Vineyard?  I know some of
you teach on occasion for weekends, but I have no
names or numbers to give him for the resident
teachers.

   Please also let me know about any upcoming
festivals, etc.

Gracias for your ayuda,
Nancy