[Tango-L] Dancers make music when they dance

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 03:53:11 EST 2007

Igor that is poetry..nice but, still poetry. I am talking hard technique of
both only. You'll notice you only mention rhythm,. Notes are also pitch.
I am sure having been a martial artist most of my life that you can dance
with out music but, that is not dance anymore. I guess it could be termed
musical movement but, the definition of music is rhythm, melody, harmony and
much more. so while you can have musical elements no one will sit down and
listen to dance and that's ok we should come closer not move farther away.

-A