[Tango-L] istanbul turkey

paul wouters pwouters2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 07:01:40 EST 2007

Good morning

This is my first time posting to this community – so greetings to all.

My name is Paul WOUTERS.  I am a Belgian man, resident in Istanbul – Turkey, where I operate the www.istanbultango.com website.

The website covers all Argentine Tango Schools in Istanbul (schools – milonga – events – addresses – links – info) and practically all of Turkey.

At present I am trying to make a listing of all Tango Teachers / organizers of Turkish origin that have established themselves worldwide.  It would enhance knowledge of them over here in Turkey (and could lead to exchange or visits).

The search is not that easy, since they do not often present themselves as “Turkish”, but rather adapt “local color” (Canadian, American,
).

Would you know any such Turkish tango teacher, then I would be grateful if you could send me some more contact information.

I bumped on your website, looking for Yesim “la turca” SEZER, with whom I cannot get in touch.  Do you have any more information on Yesim?

Thank you and meet you
 in tango !

Paul Wouters
info at istanbultango.com