[Tango-L] same sex couple dancing in a milonga

tango@dal.gr tango at dal.gr
Mon Feb 26 12:56:08 EST 2007

My initial thought was to see what others think about it in respect with
"keeping the the tango traditions" or "the meaning of the dance", and
not about the liberate-level of the different cities/countries.

I witnessed an incident here, when I saw a couple of 2 women dancing (mainly
because there were fewer men in this milonga) and the milonga organizers force
them to stop, because they think that in that way they respect the tango
traditions and the meaning of the dance and they don't permit anything else in
their milonga!

Nik

Quoting tango at dal.gr: