[Tango-L] the Banelco problem

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 08:04:49 EST 2007

Christian Luthen says:

"Tourists used to be treated like that before 'the crash', and now this
starts again ...
... don't they realize that there are also very nice other travel
destinations on the world where you get less annoyed?!

Pity, Bs.As, pity!"

I entirely agree with Luthen. My advise to him is : not to come for 4 OR 5
YEARS till this problem is solved.

In the meantime, perhaps he could do all of the tourists coming to Buenos
Aires,  a great favor continuing to point at all the problems that they
could encounter here.

Such as paying 40 dollars for a hotel instead of 400 in better places of the
world, which he already has done MANY TIMES IN THE PAST  . THANK YOU LUTHEN
!.

This year, UNFORTUNATELY due to the fact that prople ignored this problem
with 'Banelco' Argentina has had a record high of visitors, hotels are full
all over the country and at the harbor in BA there are several visiting
cruise ships every day .

There were 6 or 7 docking together on Tthe same day a couple of weeks ago.

The interesting things is that visitors manege to have a great time anyways,
or at least most of them, as you know there are those that are never
satisfyed and Pprobably would fined trouble even in paradise.

'PITY' 'PITY' BUENOS AIRES.

Luthen you can not imagine how much we are going to miss you!
In the mean time try dancing Tango in Thailand . I went some time ago there
and liked it a lot. The good thing is that Banelco does not exist there.

Best regards, Sergio