[Tango-L] ATM problems in BsAs - Cirrus network seems OK

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Fri Feb 23 19:05:40 EST 2007

Dear list,

In Buenos Aires, Deb and I use ATMs a lot in the Palermo area.  Last night I
made my usual request of 590 pesos using my VISA debit card on the Cirrus
network. (I request 590 instead of a more round number like 600 to get
smaller change than I'd otherwise get).

There were no problems.

Brian Dunn
Dance of the Heart
Boulder, Colorado USA
www.danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"