[Tango-L] "Alternative" Music....

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Fri Feb 23 14:56:06 EST 2007

Hi, Kat,

No problem!  Dance to whatever you want, however you want.  Just do
not call it Argentine Tango, because if you do, you insult the music,
the culture, the Argentine dancers who have created and evolved the
dance and everyone who actually understands, respects, honors and
dances the Argentine Tango.

You can be rude all you want and reel in your own subjective art form.
Argentine Tango has a legacy and is based on respect of its history,
music and its people.

Ignorant foreigners who decide to recreate their own version and still
call it Argentine Tango are liars in words and in dance.

Best,

Nina