[Tango-L] New Milonga in Buenos Aires

MACFroggy@aol.com MACFroggy at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 08:11:50 EST 2007

Saludos!

There's a new milonga in the center of town on Friday nights, and it looks
like it's here to stay.
There's been no good alternative to Gricel for many years (except for Canning
in Palermo), and this one fills a need. Beginning in the afternoon and going
until 2 a.m. in the beautiful salon of the
Centro Región Leonesa, Humberto 1° 1462 1º piso
(same salon as Nino Bien and Los Consegrados)
Organized by Luis, who runs a successful milonga on Wednesdays at Maipu 444.

Ruben and I went last Friday with one of our American students, who loved it.
It was only the third week of the new milonga, but there were more good
dancers in one room than I've seen in ages.
The atmosphere is not clubby or snobby, and everyone seemed to be having fun.

Now there's no need to wait until midnight to go out dancing on a Friday!

Cherie

http://tangocherie.blogspot.com/