[Tango-L] ATM Issues in Buenos Aires

Rick Jones rwjones52 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 19:32:48 EST 2007

No, I'm not.  I tried to make that clear in my first
post.  There is a lot of hearsay going on right now
among the expats regarding this issue.  I explicity do
**NOT** know the why's and wherefore's.  All I know is
that my wife and I are getting gouged at the ATMs just
now...many other expats are, too...and I'm passing
that on to the tango community for consideration if
anyone's planning a trip down here anytime soon.

Rick Jones